Общевосточное общение > Общение на общевосточные темы

Странное письмо

(1/8) > >>

Лётта:

Переписывалась по интернету и мне пришло вот такое письмо:
Greetings,
How are you today?hope alright.
My name is Aisha Jusuf,a native of Doha(Qatar)suffering from cancer of the breast.And the doctor has adviced that i will not live for more two months.
My late husband (Hassan Jusuf)died early last year from heart attack.I dont need your pity but your trust.I inherited his properties.Now i decided to spread all my wealth to contribute mainly to charity.
Before my late husband died he was a major oil tycoon, in Qatar and deposited some huge amount of money in a finance company(eight million dollars),that’s all I have left now.I dont know you but life is a risk and i have decided without any reasonable facts to establish communication with you from this site to collect this fund with the help of my Attorney and then distribute it among charities you know,especially in Haiti,Africa and pakistan.
Kindly send email to me with: aishajusuf(at)yahoo.it
if you are interested and able to help me so that i give you more details.
Best regards
Mrs Aisha Jusuf

cimeng:

--- Цитата: Лётта от 21 Августа 2010 13:39:20 --- Переписывалась по интернету и мне пришло вот такое письмо:
Greetings,
How are you today?hope alright.
My name is Aisha Jusuf,a native of Doha(Qatar)suffering from cancer of the breast.And the doctor has adviced that i will not live for more two months.
My late husband (Hassan Jusuf)died early last year from heart attack.I dont need your pity but your trust.I inherited his properties.Now i decided to spread all my wealth to contribute mainly to charity.
Before my late husband died he was a major oil tycoon, in Qatar and deposited some huge amount of money in a finance company(eight million dollars),that’s all I have left now.I dont know you but life is a risk and i have decided without any reasonable facts to establish communication with you from this site to collect this fund with the help of my Attorney and then distribute it among charities you know,especially in Haiti,Africa and pakistan.
Kindly send email to me with: aishajusuf(at)yahoo.it
if you are interested and able to help me so that i give you more details.
Best regards
Mrs Aisha Jusuf

--- Конец цитаты ---
Развод! ПОтом попросят выслать десяточку баксов, чоб забрать милллон, из них вам процент! Тип того!

Лётта:

понятно, что развод, а в чем? Я порылась в интернете и нашла такое же письмо годовой давности один в один, только имена другие, тоже кто-то на форуме выложил. Интересно приходили такие письма еще кому и что им нужно?

Virena_2008:

--- Цитата: cimeng от 21 Августа 2010 13:48:19 ---Развод! ПОтом попросят выслать десяточку баксов, чоб забрать милллон, из них вам процент! Тип того!

--- Конец цитаты ---
Согласна!

cimeng:

--- Цитата: Лётта от 21 Августа 2010 13:52:48 --- понятно, что развод, а в чем? Я порылась в интернете и нашла такое же письмо годовой давности один в один, только имена другие, тоже кто-то на форуме выложил. Интересно приходили такие письма еще кому и что им нужно?

--- Конец цитаты ---
Ну чтоб узнать в чём, надо "развестись"! ;)

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии