Автор Тема: Ищу партнера для продажи элитных выставочных щенков редкой породы  (Прочитано 9117 раз)

Оффлайн Rolsen

• Зарегистрированный
Ищу партнера для продажи 10 щенков редкой и дорогой породы из России в Китай, Японию, Корею. В родословной Мульти-, Интер-, Грандчемпионы выставок стран Америки, Европы и России. Элитные собаки для выставок и шоу. Есть все необходимые документы и звездная родословная на щенков.
Приличные комиссионные.

I am looking for a partner in China, Japan or Korea for selling puppies of a rare and expensive dog breed. This is an exclusive litter of the Champions and the dog show Winners` blood lines of America, Europe and Russia. Show-class quality. Excellent pedigree and veterinary documents are guaranted.

I want to find serious owners for my exclusive fila brasileiro puppies. This litter is a cross-line of the best dogs (Multi-, Grand- and InterChampions) of America, Europe and Russia. So they are expected to become International dog show stars and winners. There are 10 puppies.

I want to contact with a partner in China, Japan or Korea who can find purchasers. The fee is rather big.

Contact me in English or Russian, please.