Автор Тема: ТРЕП НА КИТАЙСКОМ [a]  (Прочитано 79676 раз)

Оффлайн Shakura

• Заслуженный
    • 梦里花落知多少
Re: ТРЕП НА КИТАЙСКОМ [a]
« Ответ #100 : 06 Июля 2005 04:42:43 »
明天就要在新加坡投票选举2012年的奥运会举办城市了,希望莫斯科好运!!!
;D ;D ;D
勇哥,真感谢你的支持!不过,我也觉得只有运气好才能让我们成为奥运会举办城市了。 :P 但是我也好希望莫斯科会被选了!

Оффлайн A_ua

• Профессионал
« Ответ #101 : 06 Июля 2005 06:25:45 »
哪里哪里  :-X,我比你差得还远,你的词汇量比我的更好!我用得上只有常用的词语。对了,听说在俄罗斯学汉语特别辛苦?你说的对,在中国学汉语很幸福 :D
对哦,在这里学汉语肯定没有在中国快。其实我有时候觉得在俄罗斯的时候,我只能保持已经有的水平,没有什么进步。不过最近开始上班了,又多跟这里的中国人交际,这样我觉得还可以吧~~
不管学汉语在哪个地方,多长时间,还是上班后才会学会说话。我从7岁开始学汉语,但是学校毕业之后,什么都不会说,去中国实习一年也没有什么特别的进步。而上班之后,才好一些了。

Оффлайн na_beregu_neba

• Новичок
« Ответ #102 : 08 Июля 2005 04:10:14 »
不管学汉语在哪个地方,多长时间,还是上班后才会学会说话。我从7岁开始学汉语,但是学校毕业之后,什么都不会说,去中国实习一年也没有什么特别的进步。而上班之后,才好一些了。
我反而是上了班以后变得不怎么会说俄语了,退步得很厉害呢!惭愧啊 :-[
黑夜给了我一双黑色的眼睛,我却用它来寻找光明。

Оффлайн A_ua

• Профессионал
« Ответ #103 : 09 Июля 2005 12:29:22 »
你是不是上班时,就多说汉语,少说俄语?最好找一个俄罗斯单位,而且不懂汉语的老板。 :D

Оффлайн na_beregu_neba

• Новичок
« Ответ #104 : 10 Июля 2005 06:14:08 »
最好找一个俄罗斯单位,而且不懂汉语的老板。 :D
呵呵,这也是我所期望的,希望在不久的将来可以实现! :)
黑夜给了我一双黑色的眼睛,我却用它来寻找光明。

Оффлайн Shakura

• Заслуженный
    • 梦里花落知多少
« Ответ #105 : 10 Июля 2005 18:46:01 »
当然啦,每天只跟越南人交流你还要学会什么俄语呢? ;)
呵呵对了,什么时候去做轮船呢?上个星期请你去你倒没什么反应!下个周末行不行?

Оффлайн na_beregu_neba

• Новичок
« Ответ #106 : 10 Июля 2005 22:10:52 »
[呵呵对了,什么时候去做轮船呢?上个星期请你去你倒没什么反应!下个周末行不行?
可以啊,我巴之不得呢,呵呵 ;D
黑夜给了我一双黑色的眼睛,我却用它来寻找光明。

Оффлайн A_ua

• Профессионал
« Ответ #107 : 12 Июля 2005 16:29:53 »
最好找一个俄罗斯单位,而且不懂汉语的老板。 :D
呵呵,这也是我所期望的,希望在不久的将来可以实现! :)
上班时,交流什么语言,就会掌握什么.怪不得你对自己的俄语不太满意.祝你找到好的俄罗斯老板 :)

Оффлайн na_beregu_neba

• Новичок
« Ответ #108 : 14 Июля 2005 22:57:43 »
祝你找到好的俄罗斯老板 :)
谢谢,我一定会的! :P
黑夜给了我一双黑色的眼睛,我却用它来寻找光明。

Оффлайн hzasuka

• Профессионал
« Ответ #109 : 14 Февраля 2006 06:08:02 »
[呵呵对了,什么时候去做轮船呢?上个星期请你去你倒没什么反应!下个周末行不行?
可以啊,我巴之不得呢,呵呵 ;D
一般说,巴不得,巴之不得好象没有听说过。

Оффлайн resinsoft

• Зарегистрированный

in Chinese:钢铁是怎样炼成的
i know some chinese parents still want their child to read it.
« Последнее редактирование: 06 Марта 2008 05:52:45 от resinsoft »

Оффлайн Gangtie

• Зарегистрированный
I can't even remember now, did I read this book or not, was it in school program or wasn't. And maybe it wasn't that bad after all. Anyhow, no one cares right now.

Оффлайн Linebacker

• Заслуженный
The title of the book is "How The Steel Was Tempered"  in russian "Как Закалялась Сталь". This is a communist propaganda book so I guess only hardcore russian communists would still like it.

Оффлайн resinsoft

• Зарегистрированный
The title of the book is "How The Steel Was Tempered"  in russian "Как Закалялась Сталь". This is a communist propaganda book so I guess only hardcore russian communists would still like it.
thanks for the russian translation.

you people don't know how famous this book in China,hehe,it influences millions people during the past decades
one of chapter from this book also has been selected into the high school readings today.so now everyone in China knows it.........-_-#

and also its filmized to a TV drama too.

Оффлайн Linebacker

• Заслуженный

you people don't know how famous this book in China,hehe,it influences millions people during the past decades
one of chapter from this book also has been selected into the high school readings today.so now everyone in China knows it.........-_-#

I read about the TV series, you know, it is sad that people in China are still being brainwashed like that, what do you think about it?

Оффлайн resinsoft

• Зарегистрированный

I read about the TV series, you know, it is sad that people in China are still being brainwashed like that, what do you think about it?
yes,I still believe the most parts of that books is true and it's telling people to do good things.
and even the whole theory of the communism is wrong but some people still like the spirite of that main character.

I can still remember the following paragraph,which every chinese student has to be recited for the study.

"人最宝贵的是生命。生命每个人只有一次。人的一生应当这样度过:回忆往事,他不会因为虚度年华而悔恨,也不会因为生活庸俗而羞愧;临死的时候,他能够说:我的整个生命和全部精力,都献给了世界上最壮丽的事业──为解放全人类而斗争。
—奥斯特洛夫斯基

the english translation:
Man's dearest possession is life. It is given to him but once, and he must live it so as to feel no torturing regrets for wasted years, never know the burning shame of a mean and petty past; so live that, dying, he might say: all my life, all my strength were given to the finest cause in all the world──the fight for the Liberation of Mankind."
--Ostrovsky

it doesn't sounds so evil,does it?  :-\
ps:a thought comes up in my mind suddenly:who else do i think i can liberate?i d better liberate myself first~~ ;D
« Последнее редактирование: 06 Марта 2008 18:29:14 от resinsoft »

Оффлайн qleap

• Заслуженный
Сколько тебе лет, деточка?

Оффлайн Gangtie

• Зарегистрированный
Yeah, it doesnt sound evil, its even doesnt sound right or wrong now. "Liberation of mankind".. its just laughable.

Оффлайн Ratson

• Заслуженный
I have just one question. Have you ever read that book?

Оффлайн lexushka

• Зарегистрированный

I have just one question. Have you ever read that book?
[/quote]

yes, have read this book
it have some unclear things - like railway's building near kiev
but it great book

and "Самое дорогое  у  человека  - это  жизнь.  Она дается  ему один раз,  и
прожить ее  надо  так, чтобы не была мучительно больно за бесцельно прожитые
годы, чтобы  не жег позор за подленькое и мелочное прошлое,  чтобы,  умирая,
смог сказать: вся жизнь  и все  силы были отданы самому прекрасному в мире -
борьбе  за освобождение  человечества. И  надо  спешить жить.  Ведь  нелепая
болезнь или какая-нибудь трагическая случайность могут прервать ее."

Оффлайн 天師

• Заслуженный

it doesn't sounds so evil,does it?  :-\
of course it is ultimate evil, pretty much like "promoiting free trade" or "spreading democracy"
壯士一去兮不复還

Оффлайн Чабудоша

• Бывалый
必读书目不包括那篇小说 从90年代初起 它就被忽视了 我爸老党员都不记得了
今天給大家介紹一道小朋友們一定喜歡的 雞包 包 雞包 包 雞包紙 包 紙包雞 包 包雞紙 包 雞包 包 雞包紙包 雞包紙 包 雞。做法也很簡單 只要將雞包包住個雞包再包住個雞包 包住那張雞包紙 再包包包包包住個紙包雞
再包包包 包雞包紙 紙紙紙紙 紙包紙 紙包雞 包雞紙 紙包雞 雞雞雞 紙紙紙 再包雞雞雞。。。

Оффлайн yeguofu

• Заслуженный
Man's dearest possession is life. It is given to him but once, and he must live it so as to feel no torturing regrets for wasted years, never know the burning shame of a mean and petty past; so live that, dying, he might say: all my life, all my strength were given to the finest cause in all the world──the fight for the Liberation of Mankind."
--Ostrovsky

I used to learn these words by heart when I was a schoolboy. Indeed, the words were a part of communist brainwashing and that is why it suited so well the propaganda machine in communist China. Accordingly, several generations of the Chinese keep hailing and publishing the book.

However, while getting older a person learns some things about what this life is about. Accordingly, these very words can have another meaning.

Life of any human being is precious. The man is the most perfect creation of God. Each person is unique, and this makes anybody valuable for entire mankind. And each of us is one with all mankind. As John Donne put it, "No man is an island, entire of itself...any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls - it tolls for thee". 

A man would rarely if at all, think of this when young. It is only when growing older and feeling "torturing regrets for wasted years", "the burning shame of a mean and petty past" that the frightening question of life and its limited nature arises in its ugliness due to either scarce knowledge or scanty use of one's brains.

I cannot help agreeing with resinsoft who wonders
who else do i think i can liberate?i d better liberate myself first
. As a matter of fact, the universal human values are very simple - they are Good, Truth, Light and Love.

However, throughout the ages we have invented a lot of sophisticated theories which are very difficult to embrace and serve mostly to the purposes of state, not persons.

Liberation of mankind appears to me precisely getting rid of complex traditional ideas and coming to understand and believe simple truths rather than exporting revolutionary or any other ideas to other nations which are different from us. The mastering of this by most of the humans would surely prevent us from any imperialist, religious and other conflicts and wars, would create understanding and tolerance.

This task is not so easy. As Maxim Gorky put it, "the simplest truths are the hardest to embrace". In any event we have to fight through them if we want to be successful in life and avoid any regrets at one's last breath. Furthermore, we have to do it ourselves. As they say, "if you want a helping hand, you will find one at the end of your arm".

So, God bless you in this liberation effort.
« Последнее редактирование: 29 Марта 2008 19:44:12 от yeguofu »
子曰三人行必有我師焉

Оффлайн Victor_V_V

• Заслуженный
Yo, and "people" in usa , britons and other fascists are brainwashed by rembos, starwars, supermans, and other nuts. It really worths comparing.

Оффлайн Shenzhen Girl

• Заслуженный
I read and liked this book even though in our school it was optional. It's definitely worth reading, only I believe it's a bit extreme to make poor students learn passages from it by heart!  ::)
"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it."
– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe